Friday, July 01, 2005
Buzzard and Maidy Trip
Jina, Alex, Tim and I are taking a road trip to Tim’s parent’s home in Marietta during the 4th of July weekend. We’ll be returning back on Tuesday to avoid all the traffic back to Chicago. This is the first Buzzard/Maidy trip. I know that Tim has his IPod ready and I’m sure Alex does also. So musical entertainment is all set. I’ve bought some snacks for the trip and plan to take my pillow for some comfort. It’s always a great feeling to go away for a long weekend. It will be a relaxing weekend at Tim’s parents. Maybe we’ll see a movie “War of the Worlds”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a wonderful 4th of July! I hope you don't get stuck in too much traffic! It is still unfortunately rainy here with the monsoon. Tell us how it all goes and also about the movie.
Post a Comment