Friday, July 22, 2005

Leg Cramp!!

At 2:30am I was awoken by leg cramps for BOTH legs!!! OUCH!!! It hurts when you have one but when you have both of them – ugh…what PAIN. Today I’m really sore and walking down steps doesn’t help matters. After you have your leg cramps it throws your sleep schedule b/c fear sets in. I fear that I’d get another one, but eventually I did go back to sleep but not as comfortably as I had the previous night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch! i'm sure you've read all the advice about leg cramps...i guess they don't really know...maybe tim should massage your legs and calves before bed every night! can't hurt! ;-)

QueenWanydala said...

sorry to hear about the leg cramps! I used to get them whenever I stretched my legs in bed. I'd usually stretch them with toes pointing away from me, but I read you should stretch your legs most every night with the toes pointing to the ceiling.

I've never had those leg cramps since then and still stretch this way.

Hope it helps.