Monday, July 25, 2005

Prenatal Yoga for me & Painting for Tim

I attended my first prenatal yoga on Saturday. It was nice to be in a room filled with other pregnant women. I like looking at how we all carry so differently. It was fun to see women who were just starting out the pregnancy and had another 6 months to go. It felt good to know that I wasn’t the only one going through some of the aches and pains. This prenatal session focused on a lot of the sciatic nerve (around your buttocks area) and a lot of relaxation.

While I enjoyed the prenatal yoga, Tim began painting the nursery. He started with the prime and finished the room by around 5pm on Sunday. It’s DONE!! A once look through and the shelves go back on the walls. He’s done!!! It’s a really nice green. The same green as the shower invitations, which Heddie did a GREAT job – I got a sneak peek at them yesterday

No comments: