Monday, July 11, 2005

Shopping for Pumpkin

Tim and I finally went to Babies R Us and registered for pumpkin. We bought a few outfits for him, so adorable. I also bought diapers, one Pampers, Huggies, and Luvs to sample and see which one would work for us. Then I organized all his little outfits to see what we had so far. They are so tiny and cute. I was able to fit them all into 2 dresser drawers. I can’t believe he’ll be here in 15 weeks – yikes. We also registered at Lazar Furniture but they don’t have online service. The person has to call. We ordered our big ticket items (stroller, infant car seat, convertible car seat and rocker/ottoman). I liked the colors they had better than Babies R Us.

4 comments:

QueenWanydala said...

could you post the items you purchases? he he he...

Anonymous said...

i was wondering when you were going to add more stuff to your registry! i have to say, your list is pretty short compared to many that i've seen...do you have the baby book by dr. sears? i have extra copies if you want one...

EJ said...

No I don't have the baby book from Dr. Sears.

We decided to try not to overdo it and buy things later.

Anonymous said...

that's a good idea! it's so easy to get carried away when shopping for a new baby...also, there's a website (www.felicite.com that lets you register for just about anything on the web all in one place...i put a note on my babiesrus registry that i was also registered at felicite.com...