Tuesday, July 12, 2005
100 Days Left
We have 100 days left. WOW – so glad to hit this milestone. By the end of July I’ll be in my 3rd trimester. I’ve begun to waddle more as I walk and expect to waddle even more with the upcoming months. Is it really the middle of July? I’m not the only one who feels like time is just flying by, am I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah...I don't think it was until just recent Jina looked at me as a mom. =)
I think I'll be in the same boat where I won't believe I'm a mom.
exactly a year ago, when i was just a little more pregnant than you are now (cadence's due date was 10/13),this is what i wrote about my observations on being that pregnant...i think that was about the time i REALLY started feeling pregnant, but yeah, feeling like a real mom? that took a while to sink in...but that's what all those hormones like prolactin and oxcytocin are for after baby's born...they make you feel like a mommy!
Post a Comment