Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Heat Wave
We’re in another heat wave here and the temps should hit a high of 95, which means it feel hotter. UGH!!! I can totally feel it in my hands. Of course I’m in the office with a tank top. Poor Tim has to bear with the a/c on at night b/c I can’t get comfortable w/o it being chilly. My throat has started to feel scratchy, which tell me that the air isn’t doing me any good, but it’s worth the cooler nights rest. The weather is suppose to cool down by this weekend, but we’ll be in Pittsburgh for Gram’s 95th birthday party. I wonder if the heat wave is going to hit us there – ugh!! I plan to remain seated and cooled then. Plop me in front of an a/c w/ a nice comfy seat…ahhh…heavenly!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment