Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Pampering Myself

Last Friday, I left work early to head into the suburbs. My sister, Hae Jin, picked me up from the train station. We had a few hours to kill and I’ve desperately wanted a hair cut, so she took me to this Korean lady. I have a stylist whom I couldn’t get to in time. So I got my cut, very short and w/o much style but for $20 it will do. Being pregnant my hair grows out like a weed and since my hair is really short I don’t care if it’s a boyish style or not.

Then, we decided to pamper ourselves and got a pedicure. We went to those pedicure places in the mall b/c I didn’t have an appointment at Mario and honestly didn’t want to spend that much for it. It was so nice to get my toes clipped, which has been my latest struggle b/c of my ever growing belly. They’re nicely painted (pink) and no longer grossly long. Yes I know I could have Tim do it but I’d rather be pampered by professionals and honestly think Tim appreciates not being as bothered with it.

My next goal is to sign myself up for a prenatal massage!!!

No comments: