Friday, September 16, 2005

Baby Weekend

Tomorrow we attend the birthing class at our hospital. It’s an all day session where we get general education on the birthing process, breathing exercises and I think we watch the birthing film. We’re to arrive with blankets and pillows. We also get a tour of the birthing center. It’s hard to believe we’ve arrived to that point where we’re going to a birthing class.

Sunday we’re attending an infant CPR class. I hadn’t taken one in over 16 years and Tim has never taken one so this is a good class for us to attend. Eventually we’ll take the infant massage class, but I’ll wait until after the baby arrives to attend that one. We could use a doll but I think I want to bring the baby with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this is a blogg. I'm just out blogg surfing and telling everyone about my new website and blogg. Please stop by and leave a comment they are always welcome. download free legal music

Anonymous said...

*sigh*...i loved my birthing class...3 hours every week for 9 weeks...and homework in between...it was a lot of work, but we sure learned a lot and met some great people too...

i hope tim doesn't get too freaked out by the birthing film! heeheehee...i used to get freaked out by all the blood, but now when i see a baby being born, i just get all emotional...

QueenWanydala said...

me too! same as sara.