I’ve been packing, preparing, and re-packing pumpkin’s coming home outfit. As I’m sure many of you have guessed I have more than 1 outfit. I’m a just in case person who like to prepare in all occasions, but we found the outfit that is perfect. I found it in Target last night with Heddie. It’s a Halloween outfit – very adorable! I bought the hat too. Tim really liked it too.
It is really the cheesiest (but cutest) thing that a parent can do and I’m sure our child will forever never forgive us for putting him in it, but I’m all about, “giving him moments of embarrassments that his mom can only give him.” Why not start it off right by his first outfit coming home.
It is orange – which is my favorite color in the world. It even has the words “little pumpkin” which is what we’ve been calling him and YES it’s very Halloween-ish. I know it’s begun, he’s my toy now, but I’m allowed b/c I have given him space to live inside of me for 9 months!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment