Pumpkin is 6.5 pounds and 21 inches. I can’t believe we’re at the 3 week mark till estimated due date. Of course I doubt we’ll deliver on the exact date, only 5% of babies are born on their estimated due date. I read that most first time mothers go past their due date. I’m very mixed by this b/c I’d like the baby to come out sooner so I get my body back but then it hits me that we have to really take care of this baby, which makes me rethink the sooner.
Overall I’ve been able to conquer my aches and pains. I am no longer going into the office to work, which means no more waddling around to the office or backaches. I can work from home which allows me to switch many positions throughout the day and take well needed breaks, if necessary (these are the perks that I wanted when going into my field). I do get a few extra hours of sleep b/c I no longer need to commute – which is wonderful b/c I’m up every few hours. Being at home I’m more relaxed. I know the cats love having me at home. These are their few weeks of silence before the house become chaotic.
1 comment:
Hi E.J. Onnie, this is Hye-Eun, Grace´s friend in Germany.
I know Grace is counting the days until she arrives in Chicago, can´t wait to become an auntie!
My husband and me are going to become godparents of a little (probably) boy due also this October.
Best wishes for you two (three)!
P.S. I like the idea of little buzzard in the Halloween outfit...
Post a Comment