Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stretch Marks!

They finally made their appearance on my expanding belly. It’s below my belly button and I believe it’s because the baby has started to drop. I’ve also noticed more pelvic pressure. We are 30 days out from our due date! It’s hard to imagine that this holiday season our family of two will expand to 3. I know that the baby gets all the attention from now on. Who wouldn’t want to spoil a child during the holidays – right?

What’s really exciting is that Heddie is moving to the city this weekend. It’s going to be great having her closer to us. I know that pumpkin is going to love having his aunt so close by. Next spring/summer is going to be great hanging out with auntie Heddie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

having a sibling close by really helps...ted's brother david lives a block away from us, and cadence thinks he's her second dad...

Anonymous said...

The marks are reminders of how much patience and love you underwent for this bundle of joy and blessings. A small price to pay for such a priceless life. Anyhoo...I probably have more on my bum than you do on your belly...if that makes you feel any better.

Anonymous said...

Auntie Heddie can't wait to hang out with pumpkin too! Babies work as guy magnets too right??? ~Heddie :)

Anonymous said...

Auntie Heddie can't wait to hang out with pumpkin too! Babies work as guy magnets too right??? ~Heddie :)