Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dawn of the Dead

Most days I feel like the zombies from Dawn of the Dead. My eyes half closed (not b/c I’m Asian), walking to and from work with that limp or slow walk b/c I’ve been awaken several time by little J-bird from either teething, head cold, or just because he wants to play or cry. When you see me in the morning with my hair all mangled and pointing straight up from the wax/hair products left behind…I totally look like I could be in this movie!

I even talk like I’m from the dead…my words come out incoherently and all mumbled – ask Tim he’s commented on it.

I’ve concluded that this is the look and feel of a new parent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think of it as a sacrifice. In order for the new emperor of the dead to gain his strength and power, the followers (ie. his parents) must sacrifice their health, energy and powers to foster HIS growth and defend him at all cost.