
I had washed his hair and we were getting to read when I was staring at these strands of curls! I knew I had to capture it now b/c by the next morning it straightens out. He is his father's son.
We are just happy he has hair. There were concerns that he may follow after my father (baldness) and knowing that he's fully stacked with enough, it pleases us.
Of course Tim doesn't want to cut it. He was thinking about growing so that he's look like a surfer by December, for our trip to Hawaii. Me? I do not think so! No surfer baby that could be mistaken for a girl. I am not sure when I'll cut it, but when I can put it in a ponytail, we're going for the cut!
1 comment:
aw, how cute! cadence has this one little curl in the back of her head that looks like she's growing a tail. you can tell we haven't given her a bath in a while when her hair starts looking really curly...
Post a Comment