
We've started with introducing the word "football". I think he's getting it.
We're anxiously waiting on sharing words like "quarterback", "touchdown", "personal foul", and "4th and inches".
He's catching on. He looked, touched, picked up and put the football into his mouth. I'll have to teach him about that last item. It maybe a long season. I'll keep you posted!
This was taken at his emo-Heddie's place. She is the one who got him the tiny football. Afterwards the two of us headed to the gym for family swim. We ended up spending 45 minutes in the pool. He seemed very interested in the other kids. He then proceeded to pee on the bench, as I was changing my cloths. The other Korean mothers thought it was cute! Thank goodness there were only Koreans around. Only Koreans would think it was cute that a baby boy peed on a bench.
No comments:
Post a Comment