Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007


This picture was taken during our Christmas service at church. It was cute to see my dad and Jacob together. As many of you know, we were in Hawaii the week before Christmas. We had a wonderful time hanging out, going to the beach, eating out, and taking naps (when required).


The holidays have past us all and it's 2007. Resolutions, I suppose, are at hand. I did not have one last year b/c I was adjusting to motherhood. It really does take an entire year to get your mind/body/emtions back. I feel like my "old" self again.


My 2007 Resolution:
1. Go to church on a regular basis. The one church I feel really "at home" is Harvest. It's quite a drive for us and a big committment for us to go there each week, but everytime we go I never regret it. They also have an EXCELLENT day care facility for Jacob, which was a big plus for me. He's been sick the past few times we've gone, so hopefully this Sunday? Lets also hope that he doesn't cry or vomit like he has in the past. It's unnerving to let him go to daycare - even for an hour!!!!


2. Spend more time with my little one.


3. Workout. I would like to get some resemblence of my old body back or try very very hard. This means being diligent. I'm pushing for 2 - 3 times a week. My resolution #2 ends up taking priority over this resolution, but the 2nd resolution is worth more than this one.

No comments: