Monday, December 10, 2007

1/2 and 1/2




It's what I would consider a 1/2 and 1/2 tree. 1/2 Tim's and 1/2 Jacob's. We dare not make this a 100% Tim tree b/c fear that Jacob will tear into it. We're testing it out this year with Jacob's 1/2 - red balls that are plastic and helping him learn how to hook and unhook - but we noticed he likes the pulling.
I consider this our test tree. Next year as Jacob gets older we hope he won't do as much pulling.
Tim mentioned that one ornament fell in the tree and Jacob said pointed to it stating that the ornament fell. He asked where and Jacob said by the snake. This put Tim in snake freak mode and he thought, "is there really a snake?" There was not.
My reaction, "how did he come up with snake in a tree????" Seriously! How did he figure that one out? I imagine a book of his? He only currently watches Barney which I've seen all and there is no snake. Still, I was impressed.

No comments: