Wednesday, December 05, 2007

December 2007 - really!!!

Seriously, I cannot believe it's December already. What happened? I've been so wrapped up with work the past 4 months that I looked up and realized that we're approaching the end of the year. The good news is that work's lightened up slightly and the intensity part has passed for a bit. Maybe it's the holidays that help with easing everyone into a lighter mood.

But the end of the year is upon us. I have not shopped for Jacob's Christmas gift. We know what we're getting him so it's just a matter of the "getting". Since we're tight on the finances we've skipped over giving gifts to each other the past few years. In another week Tim's on his winter break and he really needs it. It's been a crazy period for us this past semester and it's not even close to how crazy it's suppose to get next semester.

He really enjoyed the student aiding and felt right about the change in career. We had a few bumps at the start of the semester with a sitter we hired decided one day to not show up or call. In the end we found a better and more reliable sitter. She's worked out great for us. We'll see if we can continue to use her next semester and maybe beyond.

We have our tree and all the fun stuff needed to make this festive season. I see things through the eyes of Jacob. He is so much fun now and so animated. I forgot how kids are so dramatic, emotional, exaggerating in what they say. It is great! We have Jacob's ornanments, which I have taken a few shots. Soon ours will go up but "higher" up. I'll post pictures when those happen.

Lately I've been really big on video taping Jacob. However, not very good about transferring and making it accessible to others. I will try to figure that out and at least post in youtube.

No comments: