Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Week 2 of 7

This is now week 2 or should I say week 1.5 since it's Wednesday. Anyway, we are making it work, no choice. So week 2 of crazy life with work, school, mini-teaching, new sitter and all else. A lot of this is based on Tim having been gone everday for his mini-teaching. Then after week 7 he's done with that part. Then we head into a few weeks of catch up, which is spring break and then it's 150% crazier afterwards.

It's easier for me to do this in pieces b/c if I taken the entire semester it will only freak me out even more. Also milestones are good.

World of Jacob. As always quickly speeding away. He's writing a lot more, a few months ago he was up to 8 letters and now his writing has definitely improved even more and he has control in the letters he does write. I haven't counted how many but it's a lot. I really have to video it for future references. Tape ran out and I've been bad about restoring it.

Things helping me get through this period. Our weekends are really light, meaning no plans. I'm sure some of it is just cold weather. A lot more to do with Tim being able to study. Work has slowed eased, so I'm not working 2 shifts everynight, just every other night.

And American Idol has begun. Yes, I enjoy watching it. It's my one addiction, I admit. I watch alone b/c Tim has classes, so he'll be a stranger but I can be there in support with Jacob.

No comments: