Friday, February 22, 2008

Week 6 Ending

We are done with week 6 and now we're approaching the final 4 days. Next week Tim doesn't have to be at school on Friday b/c the school is closed for some reason, so his final mini teaching is for Thursday. Tim's mom is going to be with us to watch Jacob, a blessing! At least peace of mind for me.

Then Tim gets a few weeks before he begins student teaching. We head into 8 weeks of full time teaching. He will have to prepare lesson plans for the entire day and will be gone all day.

This is where things get interesting. I'm not sure about how we're going to manage Jacob's care. Our current reliable sitter is going through some financial problems and may not make it through to March. I've been praying and I know it will work out. We'll have to be creative.

As always it's been an interesting week but it's Friday and we've made it through. I plan to enjoy this weekend with some Jacob and Mommy time!

No comments: