As many of you know, we bought a tempurpedic bed a few months ago, it’s the memory foam. I’ve had the BEST sleep in my life. I am refreshed in the morning, which is something to be said b/c I’m up every 2 hours. I’m not as achy on the hips (although I do experience some b/c I’m in my 3rd trimester) but compared to regular mattresses, which I had to sleep on the past 2 weekends, our bed is just heavenly! I don’t wake up feeling cloudy in the head and dazed throughout my day. I wish you could all experience my joy with this bed but I’m selfish right now and you cannot – hee hee – but for those looking for a new bed, please do consider this one. It was worth every penny.
What does Tim think? He can sleep on the floor and get a good nights rest – so for him it’s another bed. He did comment that he likes the fact that he doesn’t feel the bed moving when I get out of bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment